Saturday, November 01, 2008

Because I don't have enough to do

I am going to attempt NaBloPoMo again this year. I'm rather less optimistic about my chances of success, since I seem to have metamorphosed into a twice a week if we're lucky sort of blogger, but we'll see what transpires.
I don't think announcing this counts as a post for the day, though...Currently preparing for a not-quite-All-Souls service this afternoon, but will hope that creativity strikes in the course of the day. There's quite alot I could blog about - just need the focus. Plus ca change...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be here, reading. (((k)))

Crimson Rambler said...

I wish you were not so far away (drat that ocean, anyhow); especially as I'd love to be able to sit down, with tea and candour, and hear your views on "fresh expressions".....

Fiona Marcella said...

At first I misread that and thought you'd signed up for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) - and why not? it surely can't be that difficult to minister to two parishes, run a home, parent 3 young adults and bring up a puppy ;-)

Disillusioned said...

Looking forward to your posts.
Thought about doing it myself, but now is not the time to attempt this for me (or to inflict it on others!)
Younger daughter (13), however, has decided to go for the novel writing in a month. She tells me today she has written her first 5000 words ... and she only began it yesterday. I'm in awe.