Monday, December 11, 2006

I love my camera!

I've never dared experiment with photography before this year, and being madly shortsighted I have always presumed myself incapable of any form of visual art...but thanks to the blissful little Sony camera that HG bought back for me from Hong Kong (and, for reasons of her own, christened "Biggles"), I'm throwing caution to the winds and having such fun!
These pictures from yesterday's jaunt seem to me to connect with some of Eliot's poetry,- perhaps Rhapsody on a Windy Night...which clearly means that I am getting above myself, so it must be time for bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty indeed! What is the beautiful shining squiggle in the first one? I'm absolutely entranced by it ...

Cal said...

I just love the idea of a camera called Biggles. Wonderful. (As are the photos)